Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yeee -- Haw!

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey... picture about a thousand Albertan rednecks (in jeans and boots or skirts depending) swaying in time to some of the best music ever written. I can just not get enough of Corb Lund these days. It was made all the better by all the Saskatchewan bashing that went on. ;) You need to hear some of his music.
AND - drumroll - I got to see my favorite cowboys of ALL TIME ride bulls. I was so excited. Mike Lee, Matt Austin, and Adriano Moraes all rode on the day that I went. Matt Austin got a raw deal and two rerides, which bites, but I did get to see him ride that bull like butter anyways.
I was so tired when we were done that I wasn't making sense. I was mixing words up and my brother and sister were laughing at me, but after a good 36 hours without sleep coming off of a couple of night shifts I was wiped.

No comments: