Sunday, July 23, 2006

The nicest gesture...

My brother did the nicest thing for me the other day. After my fender bender debacle, I mentioned to him that if I could find another bumper, would he put one on for me in the future, and I'd pay him? He knew how glum I was over it looking so bad, especially headed to my high school reunion where my car was going to be my big entrance (and not a very great one, either); so when I was fast asleep after my night shift he found a bumper for the car and installed it for me. I know it's goofy, but it looks so much better and him caring about it and doing it for me all on his own makes me feel like I'm driving Cinderella's carriage, I feel so special. THANKS, Mitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»